I was a part of the "Pour Some Summer on Me" blog swap! It was so much fun! I got paired with Niki @ The Biker & The Baker. She sent me some wonderful things!
- A precious little clutch with matching bobby pins with red rosettes on them
- GORGEOUS yarn in my favorite color :)
- Lotion that smells AMAZING.
- a Bali Sunrise candle that I can't wait to burn and have the wonderful scent fill my room.
- my first ever Essie polish (I know, I'm behind...) in "turquoise & caicos"
- and a precious bracelet that I can't wait to wear!
Thanks so much, Niki! I LOVED all my goodies, and I hope you did too! :)